Friday, January 29, 2010

MAKE MONEY ONLINE-- GET PAID TO VIEW ADS

Can You Get Paid Just to View Some ads Online???


YouData is Paying Me to View Ads

I'm going to share something with you. I get emails every week from people that want to make money by pretty much doing nothing.

Now...I am not making fun of the people that send me these emails. I don't want to give that impression. BUT - I'm here to tell you - I don't know many jobs that hire people to "not really work".

Well, obviously....these folks have a computer. And I assume you do too. So lets put it to use. Lets crank it up and see how we can get a cash flow going.

I spend hours every week trying to find ways for all of us to make some cash online. Some programs...like AGLOGO.....gosh....what a disappointment....the thing flops before it even gets off the ground and there was
so much anticipation. All you can do (and I can do) is keep looking for other programs.

Well...boy have I found a good one. So far - I am impressed. I signed up -- and instantly made $2.46! I am not kidding. It took me 2 minutes to sign up and then I log on....and view a few ads...and there's $2.46 in my account that will eventually be deposited into my PayPal account. From there...I use it however I want it. I can spend it online or use my PayPal debit card. But the money is MINE. And all I did was read a few ads. At this rate....I might clear $17-$20 in one week. That's $80 a month.

OK - now - I KNOW that $80 is not BIG BUCKS. But do you have a spare $80 bucks right now? That's gas, groceries, light bill....or it can be a night at the movies, or a nice dinner. Or how about just renting some movies and getting some pizza! Don't say $80 isn't a lot. To me...and a lot of people....it makes all the difference in the world.

So...lets get back to YouData.

Sign up easy. Sign up is free. Those two things are important.

You don't need to give them your address to sign up. They just want to know a few things. Once you've activated your account - you're good to go. But like I said....you will need a PayPal account to get paid. That's easy to sign up for too. And FREE.

Ads are easily viewed through the Adget tab. You can log in to view them - or you can install their little toolbar and you'll be notified whenever you have new ads. It's whatever you prefer.

Easy as that. AND - you'll get paid for telling friends and family about YouData. And why wouldn't you? It's easy money for them too!

Sign up for YouData now.

P.S. And don't forget once you sign up to click on the MeFile tab and fill out as many of the questions as you can. The more thorough you are - the more ads you'll get to view! That means MORE $$$!!

P.S.S. YouData only accepts certain cellphone carriers.
From the YouData website:

6 comments:

  1. pls more information for my email i.d mayank_patel55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz give me more info abut it on-
    neerajkumar189@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://sunshinebabachennai.blogspot.com/

    Hit For You

    Visit Me Back and share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Love this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad.. not for filipinos.. it needs cellular number for US residents only..

    ReplyDelete